Nelly Reclining Glider
The Jaymar BB Nelly Glider
- Manufactured in Quebec, Canada
- Available in 8 quick ship fabrics and 3 custom order fabrics
- Quick Ship Fabrics: available to ship from manufacturer to our warehouse in Burlington within 5 business days
Custom Order Fabrics: take 15-20 business days (Beyond Sheep Cream, Beyond Sheep Vanilla and Puppy Pearl)
- Full 360 degree swivel base
- Integrated footrest will full recline
- Ergonomic design with reclining backrest and upper lumbar support
STRUCTURE: The structures are carefully cut and assembled at their Canadian manufacturer. They use the traditional mortise and tenon method of joining, which is then glued and braced to ensure unparalleled stability. Their approach involves careful selection of quality wood, combining Baltic wood with solid wood, to create a product of exceptional strength.
MECHANISM: High-end, state-of-the-art Leggett & Platt mechanism. - offers a greater amplitude of opening and weight capacity.
SEATING: Specially designed hardened steel springs to prevent unwanted sagging. These springs are carefully installed with Teflon-coated fasteners, ensuring quiet operation without annoying squealing. The springs are also installed in such a way as to create a domed effect, which ensures superior comfort.
FILLING: 4.5 inch thick high-density foam that is covered with 1 inch of molded memory foam for a total of 5.5 inches and a density of 2.7 lbs - a combination that offers unparalleled comfort and durability. They have also padded the outside of the back as well as the sides of the arms for a perfect finish.
41.75" H x 29.75" W x 34.75" D
Product Weight: 107.5l bs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs