Nestled Monte Mother's Day Weekend 2022 Giveaway Rules & Regs
This contest is open to all legal residents of Ontario and British Columbia only except employees of Nestled/Snuggle Bugz and its affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of immediate family.
Skill testing questions are required to claim prize. Entries from provinces outside of Ontario and British Columbia will be disqualified.
This contest will run on May 7th and May 8th, 2022.
How to Enter this Contest:
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Details for entry are as listed below.
- Entrant must like post.
- Entrant must be following @nestledbaby and @montedesign on Instagram.
- Entrant must tag 1(one) or more friends on the contest post.
- By participating in this Contest, the entrant acknowledges, represents and warrants that: (i) the Entry does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, profane or obscene and does not violate any laws relating to hate speech or otherwise; (ii) the Entry is an original Entry, and that no third party participated as an author, co-author, photographer or otherwise in the creation of the Entry or any part thereof and that all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto and is owned and/or controlled by the entrant to the full extent necessary to enable Nestled to use the Entry as contemplated by these Contest Rules; (iii) the Entry does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party; and (iv) if applicable, any minor shown in the Entry and the submission of the Entry is made with the consent of a parent and/or legal guardian of such minor.
- You agree that Nestled may, at any time, edit, modify or remove the Entry, in whole or in part, and may disqualify an entrant from the Contest if Nestled believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant has breached any of the representations and warranties made above including, without limitation, on the basis of concerns relating to the rights of third parties, including but not limited to privacy, copyright, defamation, rights of personality, obscenity or hate speech.
- All Entries become the sole property of Nestled and none will be returned for any reason. By submitting the Entry, the entrant assigns to Nestled all of entrant’s right, title, and interest, including copyright, in and to the Entry, throughout the world in perpetuity. For greater certainty, the entrant acknowledges that, as a result of this assignment, Nestled will have the exclusive and perpetual right to exploit the Entry in any media now known or later developed in whatever ways Nestled may determine in its sole discretion and to authorize others to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, exploit, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, transmit, broadcast and otherwise use and exploit the Entry, in whole or in part and to edit, add to, or modify the Entry in any way, all without further obligation or compensation of any kind to the entrant.
- Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for a Prize.
Right to Cancel Contest
Nestled reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of technical failure, computer virus, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond the control of Nestled, that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Nestled.
Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. Nestled reserves the right, in its and its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable.
Contest Winner will be notified via email within four (4) to six (6) days of the Contest Period End. Prizes will be forwarded to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Winner has been successfully contacted, notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein. Nestled shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes.
Contest Prize winners are subject to verification by Nestled and/or its designated representatives.
Prohibitions on Multiple Entries
Contest Participants are only allowed to submit one (1) entry per person.
Contest entries or submissions made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void. Contest Participants acknowledge that Nestled retains sole and final discretion to validate and/or accept all Contest entries, Contest submissions, Contest Winners, and Prize claim.
Contest and Prize Winner Liability Release
By participating, each Contest Participant and selected Prize Winners agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions and the decisions of Nestled; (b) to release and hold harmless Nestled, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; (c) to permit Nestled to use his/her name, address, city, province, of residence, photograph, video, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation and/or informed consent; (d) to sign a Declaration and Release Form to this effect; and (e) to give Nestled permission to announce their full name on the Nestled and Snuggle Bugz social media accounts - including but limited to the Snuggle Bugz Blog, Nestled Facebook page, Twitter page, and Nestled and Snuggle Bugz Instagram accounts.
The decisions of Nestled in relation to this contest will be final and binding on all Contest Participants.
Nestled shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online survey, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage-due, illegible or misdirected entries.
Contest Prize Winners will be selected of all eligible entries after the Contest Closing period, on May 8th, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST and prize winner will be contacted via email. Must be located in Ontario or British Columbia. Contacted Contest Prize Winners must respond within 48 hours or forfeit their prize and a runner up will be selected in a random draw of all eligible entries Contacted Contest Prize winners must produce valid government identification in order to claim their prize. Contacted Contest Prize Winner must answer a skill-testing question in order to claim their prize.