The Rhea crib is a modern twist of the Robin crib, offering a sleek look and high quality construction. The warm wood tones and matte white combine beautifully to fit any decor. Made from sustainably sourced wood, and finished with non-toxic, water-born coatings & paint, this crib promotes a healthy sleep environment. The conversion kit (sold separately) turns it into a daybed-style toddler bed.
The Rhea crib is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts to Rhea Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit (sold separately)
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething damage
- Assembled dimensions: 54"L x 30.5"W x 37"H
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick