Bouncer Balance Soft + Flying Friend Toy Attachment Bundle
Introducing the BabyBjörn Bouncer Balance Soft, paired with the delightful Flying Friend Bouncer Toy Attachment! This dynamic duo is here to rock your baby's world with comfort and fun. Your little one will be on cloud nine, and parents, you'll have a few extra moments of peace and quiet to enjoy. Get ready for a blissful journey of parenting made easy!
- Rocking action helps to develop motor skills and balance in a natural way (no batteries required)
- The soft fabrics and round forms are plush and supportive
- Ergonomic design provides newborns with proper back and head support
- Use as a bouncer for newborns (at least 8 lb.) to when they can sit up unattended; then once able to walk and sit independently, the fabric can be reversed to create a comfy chair
- 3 recline positions easily adjust from high for playing to low for resting
- Fitted fabric seat moulds itself to baby's body and distributes baby's weight evenly, especially important for very young babies whose muscles are not yet fully developed
- Natural bouncing, no batteries required
- Rocking develops motor skills and balance.
- Converts to a rocking children's chair
- Folds completely flat for easy storage or transport
- Bouncer Balance Soft in Dark/Light Grey
- Flying Friends Bouncer Toy Attachment
- Suitable for newborns to approximately 2 years old
- Bouncer Use: Suitable from 8 - 20 lbs
- Chair Use: Suitable up to 29 lbs
- Bouncer Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 23" x 35" 15.5"
- Highest position: 15.5" x 31" x 22"
- Transport mode: 15.5" x 35" x 4.5"
- Can be used as a bouncer until your child weighs 20 lbs or has learned to sit upright without support. Remember to use the safety harness and double-check that the snaps are locked [you can choose between two positions] when you use the product as a baby bouncer
- When your child has learned to walk and sit down unaided, simply turn the fabric seat around and use the product as a comfy children's chair
- All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
- Made in Sweden