Emerson 4 in 1 Convertible Crib
All products are special order and require 12-16 weeks for manufacturing. Please reach out to your local Nestled location for more details.
The Emerson Collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates classic lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called ‘decape’, opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild ‘weathered’ look.
The convertible cribs offer long term value with five configurations: crib, toddler bed, daybed, double bed headboard and complete double bed. For a softer, elegant look you can choose the crib with the upholstered headboard panel. The headboard panel is made of a sturdy linen weave that has been 100,000 double rub tested.
This collection has a refined simplicity which easily meshes with both contemporary and classic decor and is sure to provide many years of functionality and enjoyment.
- Greenguard GOLD Certified – low VOCs
- Meets all USA & Canadian Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- 100% Solid Oak with Oak Veneer on Headboard Back Panel
- Brushed, High Resistance Finishes
- Fixed Stationary Sides – no moving parts
- “Hidden” Hardware
- Wood Mattress Support with Three (3) Adjustable Heights
- Optional Linen Weave Upholstered Headboard Panel available – two fabric colors & hand washable material
- Converts into a toddler bed, daybed, double bed with low profile footboard or double bed headboard
- Sugar Cane (65)
- Owl (66)
- White (70)
- Grigio (73)
- Dimensions: 57" x 30" x 48"
- Double Dresser
- 3-Drawer Dresser
- 5-Drawer Tall Dresser
- Change Tray
- Toddler Gate
- Double Bed Conversion Rails
- Low Profile Footboard
Lead times may vary, but average around 16-18 weeks for this product
Please note that pricing shown is for Ontario. Please call our Coquitlam store to inquire for British Columbia pricing.